18th EDITION OF WORLD ROMANCE TRAVEL CONFERENCE - LOVE MEXICO
LUXURY DESTINATIONS & GLOBAL CONNECTIONS
WHAT´S NEW THIS YEAR?
- Travel through time in the most fascinating cities of Mexico! Guanajuato and San Miguel de Allende.
- Deep dive session to reignite your romance travel business through global connections
- Unprecedented opportunity to interact with our expert speakers and connect with the best of the best of the Romance Travel Industry.
- Experience unique luxury locations around the colonial cities of Guanajuato Capital and San Miguel de Allende.
Active Members USD 519
Non-Members USD 689
SUMMER LOVE PROMO!
1 Entrance to WRTC - Love Mexico 2022 + 1 Basic Membership USD 589
Promo valid up to July 31st.
• General and simultaneous sessions from the main program from November 7th to 10th.
• Access to networking and one-on-one appointments with vendors
• Welcome and Farewell events.
* Does not include accommodation, transfers, or food. Participants can apply to our Hosted Lodging Program.REGISTER NOW!
What will you learn this year?
Develop critical skills in strategic innovation targeting requirements from couples nowadays, opportunity to explore alternative destination wedding options besides well-known all-inclusive beach resort celebrations and much more!
Updated information based on current market requirements will be presented by our 2022 panelists and keynote speakers.
PRE Y POST ACTIVITIES
Learn more about the Bajio Region colonial towns. This has long been the most heavily populated part of the country, where the legacy of Spanish architecture remains at its most impressive here, in meticulously crafted towns that – at their cores at least – have changed little over the centuries.
HOSTED LODGING PROGRAM
IADWP offers complimentary lodging as part of the Hosted Lodging Program to a limited and qualified group of buyers at all annual events. To qualify for this program, individuals must meet certain criteria requirements and be vetted by IADWP.
Individuals that are accepted into this program are still responsible for covering event registration fees, airfare, and any other applicable expenses outside of lodging and hosted events.
The Hosted Lodging Program includes:
- Complimentary lodging at the designated host hotel during official program dates.
- Ground transportation from/to the airport on official arrival and departure dates.
- Meal Plan according to the program.
Attendees approved for the Hosted Lodging Program must attend the entire conference program, in the case of cancellation or early departure, lodging rates may apply.
Registration for Hosted Lodging Program is on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to the availability of each event and will be confirmed.
*Once your application has been approved, the individual is responsible for signing up for the event and paying the registration fee.
Applications to this program must be received before July 31st, 2022.Apply Here for our Hosted Lodging Program
SOME OF OUR HOST HOTELS 2022
Hotel Boutique Corazon Mexicano
Porfirian Palace located on the most beautiful avenue in the city and just a few steps from emblematic places such as La Presa de la Olla and Parque Florencio Antillón. It has 20 beautiful suites, each one with unique details that will make your stay in Guanajuato an unforgettable experience.
1850 Hotel Boutique
1850 Hotel Boutique is a certified World Heritage building that proudly bears the name of the year it was built. This extraordinary property represents the classic style of its time and opens its doors in luxury, providing superior comfort and services to its preferred customers.
Antigua Trece Hotel Fusion
Antigua Trece is built inside a building cataloged by the INAH, which in the 19th century served as part of the Plaza de Gallos, merging the style of contemporary Mexican architecture with industrial interiors, typical of a city that stood out for being the most important mining center in New Spain.
OUR HOST DESTINATIONS 2022
San Miguel de Allende
- One of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- A mixture between pop culture, art galleries, handcrafted items, glamour, relaxing, and bohemian atmosphere.
- It has one of the most cosmopolitan populations in Mexico, mostly from the USA, Canada, and Europe full-time residents.
- With quaint cobblestone streets full of artisan shops, art galleries, and infinity restaurants to satisfy from simple local taste to the most sophisticated gourmet palates.
Photography: Gerardo Rodríguez / Wedding Planner: Ana Laura Q Eventos
- Once a silver mining town founded in the XV century.
- One of the greatest cultural heritage of Mexico, with a large historical value.
- Its architecture possesses a mixture between tunnels, plazas, narrow alleys, underground pedestrian streets, amazing antique constructions such as colonial buildings, and all-size religious churches.
SEE YOU IN:
World Romance Travel Conference - Love Mexico, November 7-10th San Miguel de Allende & Guanajuato